Usa New York markets Bitcoin Bitcoin Price Usa New York

Bitcoin halts volatility at $23K as BTC hodlers see mass return to profit

Reading now: 892

Bitcoin (BTC) traded sideways at the Jan. 24 Wall Street open with analysts at a loss over where price would go next.Data from Cointelegraph Markets Pro and TradingView tracked a day of consolidation for BTC/USD, which continued to linger near $23,000.The pair saw little reaction to the start of trading, including technical problems at the New York Stock Exchange, while United States macroeconomic data also failed to change the status quo.Bitcoin thus lacked direction after establishing a narrower trading range on Jan.

20. “Bitcoin couldn't break through a crucial resistance at $23.1K,” Cointelegraph contributor Michaël van de Poppe summarized.

A subsequent Twitter survey showed just how torn the average market participant was regarding where the market might head next.

At the time of writing, 47.8% of around 4,000 responses agreed that a correction should take place on Bitcoin, with the remaining 52.2% betting on a trip to $25,000.“Choppy price action without a clear pattern or direction,” trader Daan continued alongside a chart with targets.

The website is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News