Disclaimer: The Industry Talk section features insights by crypto industry players and is not a part of the editorial content of Cryptonews.com.
With Dogecoin's reaching from an all-time low of $0.0000869 on May 6, 2015, to an all-time high of $0.731578 on May 7, 2021, its no surprise many investors are looking for the next Dogecoin to invest in for massive profits.But how can you find the next Dogecoin?
This article will explore the top contenders for the next Dogecoin and equip you with the knowledge to identify similar coins yourself.Here is our top list of the best eight cryptos of what will be the next Dogecoin.Next, we will dig into each of the top eight possible Dogecoin cryptos to see what makes them unique and give them the potential to explode in price.One of Dogecoin's main criticisms is the concentration of token holders.
According to CoinMarketCap, the top 10 Dogecoin wallets hold 47.26% of all coins. This makes Dogecoin vulnerable to price manipulation by whales.On the other hand, Love Hate Inu is one of the best cryptos to invest in as its aiming to combat this by distributing 90% of its tokens in its presale, with the remaining 10% being used for exchange liquidity.Read more on cryptonews.com